Search This Blog


Friday, April 11, 2008

When Q-Tips Meet

I am constantly amazed at how dumb people can be (myself included, of course) - and I was thinking that, on occasion, when something I hear about strikes me as especially stupid, I could put it in a re-occurring section here. Since these will be examples of your basic empty-headed behavior, I decided to call it: "When Q-Tips Meet".
My first installment will be the person who was doing the closed captioning this morning for CNN. The news story was about a Texan who committed some crime, ran, and then was eventually caught in Mexico. The problem was, according to this closed-caption genius, that the felon in question mistakenly believed that "Mexico did not Extra Diet people.".
Yup! That's right. They might cut down your portions a little, but there's no WAY that they will extra diet you. WTF??!!!! You're kidding, right?
And that kind of thinking, my friends, occurs when Q-Tips meet, if you catch my drift.

No comments: